Like most eastern healing traditions, the aim of Thai Yoga Therapy is to stimulate the flow of energies within the body. This ancient massage is especially beneficial in releasing tension stored in the lower extremities, back, hips and legs. The effects include a deep sense of relaxed awareness. Thai Massage is given on a padded floor surface, please wear comfortable clothes that stretch.
Benefits of Thai Yoga Therapy
- Improves posture, breathing, flexibility, digestion and circulation
- Muscles are stretched, inner organs toned and emotional and nervous tension is reduced
- A deep sense of peace can be experienced during and after a treatment
- Health prevention (as all disease manifests first on the energy level and can be treated there before it becomes physical)
- Great therapeutic benefit for a range of specific problems and conditions, such as headaches, back pain, digestive disorders, shoulder and neck tension, joint pain, menstruation problems, insomnia and other stress related conditions.